Food - FAQ
We’re delighted to be launching our food service on Wednesday, January 24th 2024!
You can check out our menu here.
Please read below for some key information before your first visit..
- Food will be served at the follow times: Wednesday – Friday from 5PM – 9.30PM, Saturdays and Sundays from 1PM – 9.30PM.
- There will be meat, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available, all clearly labelled on the menu. If you have any allergies, please inform a member of staff.
- We do not take reservations, walk ins only.
- There will be no table service: upon arrival simply find a seat and order at the bar when you’re ready! Once your order has been placed, you’ll be given a buzzer which will vibrate when your food is ready for collection. The collection hatch is located by the bottom of the staircase, under the illuminated Food at the Hare lightbox.
- One buzzer will be given per order.
- There will be no tabs.
- Takeaway option available (must be ordered in-house, no phone orders).
Please keep in mind that this is a new experience for us, and as such, if we were to encounter any teething problems we ask that everyone please be patient and kind to our staff whilst we get into the swing of things. Thank you!
– H&H team x